Mara had her first real hair cut today! I don't know who was more brave: Mara for letting Mama come at her with scissors to cut her hair or Mama for cutting Mara's hair!! I asked a friend to give me a few tips and pointers on cutting her hair. I've got the boys hair cutting down no problem! But with Mara it's a little different! I started by trimming off a little on the bottom, and doing a few layers around the side and back, then we shaped it in the front and helped her to see past those long shaggy bangs!! I must say I was very nervous to cut her beautiful head of hair! But it was to the point of looking like a mullet and it was too long to hold curl! So we just trimmed a bit and ta-da! The new Mara! I think it turned out great--but you can see for yourself!
1 comment:
AMAZING!! What can you not do girl? Erica, you put me to shame! Awesome job on the haircut! It looks so cute!
Post a Comment