Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Cascades

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Your family knows how to have fun. I too am happy that Nate married you and taught you how to camp. Having the right equipment makes so much difference. Keeping meals simple, and learning to relax all add to the overall experience. I still would want running water, but you figured out how to keep clean with a pot of water on the stove.
Seeing Mara holding a frog brought back many memories of our trips to Park City. You loved catching frogs and putting them in buckets of water for the week.

It looked like everyone was merrily rowing the boat. So Fun!

Good for Ty to be the star hiker. He is strong and sturdy boy. You are right. This is his element. He loves camping.

So pleased that you are making friends as a family. Friends are a great blessing and real treasures.

I missed all of you and am grateful that you are home safely.

Love, Mimi