Sunday, July 6, 2008

Little Miss Liberty!

Today Mara wore the most adorable red, white, and blue dress complete with red shoes and red bow! She looked incredibly cute! Mara has two new nursery leaders at church (as of last week), I am so thrilled for her. One is my really good friends, Angela, who used to be the young women's president who I just loved working with but was released and put in the nursery. She just loves and adores Mara and they have become fast friends. Last week Mara cried most of the time, and so the two leaders have taken it upon themselves to make little Mara the "project"!! Today when I took her to nursery she did alright, but as soon as I said good-bye and went to the door she stuck like glue and held on for dear life! After a few tears however she stopped crying and did great the rest of the day! Yay for Mara! It was definitely the red shoes!!



How can you possibly have a bad day when wearing red shoes?

No comments: