With a certain little boy's birthday coming up I decided we needed to do a little birthday shopping but since there is only one store to choose from in Tillamook we needed to head south to Lincoln City and shop at the outlet mall and other stores there. We stopped along the way and visited daddy at work. It's always fun to see our daddy and his co-workers can't get enough of Ty and Mara! They love to feed them and spoil them! After a little shopping we stopped at Roads End State Park for a picnic. When we made it to the outlet malls I strapped Mara in the backpack and put Ty in the stroller and hit every store to find all the good deals. They did great! It was quite the workout for me, but it was better than chasing kids around the store and after we were done we hit the beach to play in the sand!

Two little friends! What a little smirk Ty has on his face!

Ty has a little worried face! He thought he was going to fall off the fence!
Nice picture huh? Ty took it! Usually it's me that takes all the pictures of the kids, but I wanted to remember that I too was at the beach and asked Ty to take a picture of me! Not bad--it's pretty good actually!
No comments:
Post a Comment