Wow! Loved the close up pictures of everyone. You hike looked like Paradise to me. Everything is so lush and green. It is a blessing to your family to keep this blog daily. This is better than a journal because you can have pictures and video clips so it is much more animated and interesting. It is also nice to know what you do every day. It is a way to account for your time. And you spend lots of time having fun. Good For You. I wish I could join you. I love to play. I miss all of you. Love, Mimi
1 comment:
Wow!
Loved the close up pictures of everyone. You hike looked like Paradise to me. Everything is so lush and green.
It is a blessing to your family to keep this blog daily. This is better than a journal because you can have pictures and video clips so it is much more animated and interesting.
It is also nice to know what you do every day. It is a way to account for your time. And you spend lots of time having fun. Good For You. I wish I could join you. I love to play. I miss all of you.
Love, Mimi
Post a Comment