Monday, July 28, 2008
Hide & Seek
Today I had quite the scare--but turned out to be quite funny! As I was getting ready for the day doing my hair and makeup Mara was just playing here and there. I was pretty sure she was in my room, but when Ty came in from being outside and asked where Mara was all of a sudden we couldn't find her anywhere. We called her name, no answer. We looked everywhere for her, upstairs downstairs, no Mara. I started to panic, where could she be? Maybe something happened to her? Maybe she fell asleep somewhere? Outside? No, she doesn't know how to open doors. We looked in all closets and could not find her. I thought for sure she was in my room so I went and looked one more time in only one spot she could possibly be: Under the bed! Sure
enough there was little sweetie with a huge smile on her face! She had been as quiet as a mouse I didn't even know she was there! She just started to giggle as soon as we found her and once I realize she was safe and found Ty and I started to laugh as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a funny girl. Her expression says: "Ha Ha, I gotch ya." She is so darling and has a fun personality. I am surprised her new word today is "Basketball". I want to hear her say it. I am waiting for her to say Mimi. She certainly has Papa down perfectly.
I am sorry that I am missing so much of Ty and Mara's life. It makes me cry.
Oh Well! This is a growing experience for all of you and I see the Lord's hand in your lives, so
I'll try not to complain.
Love Mimi
Post a Comment