Monday, August 31, 2009

Picture Perfect!

I haven't had many opportunities to take my kids to get their pictures taken. a) There is no place to have them taken in Tillamook b) it's expensive and c) inconvenient with three small kids. So anyway when I came to Utah I decided it would be nice to have some pictures taken of Ty, Mara, and Caleb. I called my really good friend Heidi and she not only took some great photos of the kids she came out to Tooele and went to dinner with me! It was so good to see her and we had a fun time trying to get these kiddos to smile! Caleb and Mara had no problem smiling for the camera--Ty on the other hand Oh man was that another story! He is a VERY determinted and head strong little boy and he did not want to cooperate! Thanks Heidi for being so patient!! By the end we finally got a good photo of him.



What a sweet little girl!


What a cute little man! Fixing his little shirt and laughing!

This is my favorite picture ever of my two boys! How sweet is that?

I love this photo of the three kiddos--with a little help from photo shop it will be a perfect picture without the binki!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all these adorable pictures of your kiddos. They really turned out great!

Hey, guess what!?! I got a letter from Miss Swisher in the mail yesterday. I guess were in her class afterall. The lady who told me must have made a mistake. Anyway our kiddos are in the same class now. Kennedy's meeting with Swisher is Tuesday the 8th @ 9am. I didn't know if you still wanted to swap babysitting for this. Just let me know. Have a safe trip home. I'm glad you've had such a fun time with your family and friends. Its nice to get away.

Heidi Henderson said...

Your kids are sooo soo cute! I need to work on the photo shop and we'll get you the pictures!