Last night we had a lot of fun with our friends the Percy's! It was our turn to watch the kiddos while Jeff and Jaclyn went out on the town! We had a blast with their girls! We played at the park, rode our bikes, frosted cookies, played with play dough, got out all the toys and we even played dolls! I'm sure Nate was rolling his eyes when Ty started playing with the dolls, but he was out numbered 3:1 and the girls were excited about their dollies! Ty actually got into it and pretended he was the dad!! I'm glad we could have friends over, Ty and Mara really enjoyed the time with their friends.
I think that the girls will want to play at your house all the time. It is nice that you have a friend to trade with. You and Nate need some time together. Plan some time with him while I am there to tend.
Those pictures turned out cute. I'm always surprised to see pictures of my kids that I didn't take.
Thank you so much, we had a really nice time. We can't wait to play with you kiddos next time. I'm excited for you that Mimi will be here, that will be so nice for you guys.
2 comments:
I think that the girls will want to play at your house all the time. It is nice that you have a friend to trade with. You and Nate need some time together. Plan some time with him while I am there to tend.
Those pictures turned out cute. I'm always surprised to see pictures of my kids that I didn't take.
Thank you so much, we had a really nice time. We can't wait to play with you kiddos next time. I'm excited for you that Mimi will be here, that will be so nice for you guys.
Post a Comment