Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Things to Come

Last November we put our house on the market. We had faith and prayed a lot that our house would sell. Every prayer our children offered said 'Please bless our house to sell.' Everything that could go wrong did when trying to sell our home. We entered the relocation program where the government will buy our home if it does not sell in a certain amount of time.

Just today I told my friend "I just don't know if I can keep going. I'm ready to give up. I don't know how much more I can take." Then I remembered the words of Jeffery R. Holland from this clip Good Things to Come "Don't you quit! Never give up!"

We were given an offer from the relocation company which was barely high enough to make us come out even. Although it was not the answer we were hoping and praying for...we did end up closing on our little blue house in Tillamook!! We didn't have to foreclose. We didn't have to split up our family. We didn't lose our credit. We are blessed. Prayers are answered and truly good things are yet to come!

We are excited to be here in Price. It too was an answer to prayers. We are anxious and excited to find a new home for our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That made me cry.