What a gorgeous autumn day! I just love seeing the beautiful fall colors! There's something about all the reds, oranges, and yellows against the blue sky and evergreen trees that is just breathtaking! We had a fabulous weekend in Portland and Longview Washington. Nate's sister Danielle and her husband Tom were in Seattle for the weekend and met us half-way in Longview. We spent the first part of Saturday shopping at Portland and playing at a park. Then we met up with Beanie and Tom and walked around Lake Sacajawea. What a beautiful park. We walked across a bridge into a Japanese garden. The trees and shrugs and running river and streams was absolutely inspiring! It was so good to see Tom and Danielle and catch up with them. We had a great dinner at a near by Mexican restaurant. The restaurant was also incredible! The entire building was done in tile work, from the walls, to the ceilings, tables, everything! The food was delicious and we all said we ate too much afterwards! It was great to see some family, we sure miss you all so much!
2 comments:
You always have so much fun. The gardens were exquisite. You had such good weather which is so unusual.
Thank for all the photos. I just want to reach thru my screen and hug everyone.
I remember teaching Ty to summersault. He learned so quickly. Mara looks a little puzzled, but so darling. She is just beautiful.
It is always good to chat. Good luck on Wednesday. Scott, Lorisa and I are busy on Wed., but would like to do something for Glen on Thursday. We will be in Park City for the weekend. That should be a nice vacation.
I sure love you guys! I'm glad we got to come hang out with you for a little bit! Miss you all!
Post a Comment