
Just when I think we are doomed to never ending rain and a long cold winter for the next seven months we wake up to find a precisely perfect sunny day just right for playing at the beach! It was so fun to sit in the sand with my two best friends, Ty and Mara, and dig holes, fill up dump trucks, makes piles of dirt, put rocks in a bucket...! It was just like playing in one huge sandbox! We dug a huge hole and Ty and Mara both sat in it. Then Ty wanted to be buried so I covered him with sand up to his chest! I loved watching Mara dance and laugh and run around on the beach. I enjoyed listening to Ty's cute words as he worked with his Tonka trucks to build his temples, roads, and sandcastles! What a great way to start the weekend! It was so refreshing and nice to take a break from the stresses of life. I now feel revived and ready to take on the world--okay maybe not that much but at least I feel ready to take on my house and laundry!
2 comments:
What a fun day! I would love you to live close to me, but since you can't, I'm glad you live 15 min. from the beach. This is such a great opportunity for your family.
You are making wonderful memories and your children will always feel like the beach is home. You have it all in Tillamook.
The forest and mountains are beautiful. The sea life is so interesting. The parks are peaceful and well kept.It is small town USA. You have delicious dairy products.
I know that there is little shopping, but we all have a little amount of money to spend. Besides that, we both dislike shopping.
You have a blessed family, who love each other and are at peace and protected. I don't know if life gets better than this.
It certainly isn't for Dad and me and this stage. Follow the Prophet's advice and live for each day. Enjoy each day, and don't look back.
I think that today was a gift from God to you. I wish that Nate could have been with you. He loves playing with his family.
Love, Mimi
Such cute kids, Erica! How nice to live so close to the beach, even if it is cold most of the time. Hey, I noticed that you are due about a week after I am. Congrats!
Post a Comment