Mara's new word is: 'Happy' and she likes to say 'Be happy!' Who could possibly be sad or mad with such a cute reminder and looking at a darling little face all the time! Mara is such a joy! She is all smiles and says and does the cutest things. Yesterday she was asked where her daddy was and she put her hand in a fist and said in a sad voice: "Oh man." Which I interpreted as she was pretty disappointed that daddy wasn't home! Today we were playing a matching game and right in the middle of the game after she found a match she stood up and started dancing and saying "yay, yay, yay!" She danced all the way into her room and out again! Mara is rather silly at times, as you can see in the slide show she was on one the other day and was constantly doing funny things like put on Ty's helmet and hard hat. She did have a little help with her soapy hair in the bath! The hat you see her wearing with the feather she made at storytime. She was very proud of making that hat and wore it throughout the day! She is the most pleasant little girl to be around and I just love playing with her and cuddling and holding her! She is our little sweetie!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Be Happy!
Mara's new word is: 'Happy' and she likes to say 'Be happy!' Who could possibly be sad or mad with such a cute reminder and looking at a darling little face all the time! Mara is such a joy! She is all smiles and says and does the cutest things. Yesterday she was asked where her daddy was and she put her hand in a fist and said in a sad voice: "Oh man." Which I interpreted as she was pretty disappointed that daddy wasn't home! Today we were playing a matching game and right in the middle of the game after she found a match she stood up and started dancing and saying "yay, yay, yay!" She danced all the way into her room and out again! Mara is rather silly at times, as you can see in the slide show she was on one the other day and was constantly doing funny things like put on Ty's helmet and hard hat. She did have a little help with her soapy hair in the bath! The hat you see her wearing with the feather she made at storytime. She was very proud of making that hat and wore it throughout the day! She is the most pleasant little girl to be around and I just love playing with her and cuddling and holding her! She is our little sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! Mara! You are all about cute! No Beautiful. You make me laugh. I love the way you say hallo Mimi and then you always giggle.
I do like all your hats. I am wondering what you are doing in the laundry basket? You sure look pretty.
I'm glad you and you mom had some one-on-one time today. Did you have a fun walk?
You are very smart to be able to play memory games. I know you are good at puzzles too. You are Mara-Mellow and that is so nice.
Loved seeing your face and cute hats.
Love your blog! You Family is so cute.
Post a Comment