I know I
probably say this every year but I love that Ty's birthday is on the 4th
of July! If your birthday has to be on a holiday it's a pretty sweet
day to celebrate!! WOW!! Holy Moly! 10 YEARS OLD! How can that be?! I
remember the day he came into the world in Indiana ten years ago like it
wasn't that long ago!! My life hasn't been the same since! This year of
celebration was awesome! We were on our Family Reunion in Eden with
cousins and family so what a PARTY!
Ty's birthday began with Birthday Pancakes! Yes that is an enormous pancake and yes Ty ate the whole thing!
We started the day off with a small town parade in the town of Huntsville!!
We
found an awesome place to watch the parade in the shade... not to
mention close to a Pepsi machine (*you see behind Nate) that gave out
FREE ice-cold Pepsi's! It was awesome!
Mara trying to collect as much candy as she can in her bag! Small town parades give the most candy!
Here is the Scott and Lorisa crew! So fun to celebrate with their cute family!
And the Uncle Blake and Mimi too!!
And
here is Miss 4th of July herself...Little Miss Grace!! I absolutely
love this little baby! She is my mini-me! Her baby pictures and my baby
pictures look identical! Although as she grows older she doesn't look as
much like me! She was dressed to the occasion in her red, white and
blue! So darling!
What a cute bunch of kids! YAY for Cousins!! So fun!
Ty chillin' on the couch with Scott and Caleb!
Ty's
big present for his birthday was a new bike from Mimi and Papa!!
Yowzers! Just what this big ten year old needed! A new 10 speed bike!
Thank you Mimi and Papa!
Ty checking out his new bike and going for a spin around the neighborhood. That's the house we stayed in up at Eden!
I think he will have many great experiences riding his new bike!
We
did our own sparklers up at the house and although I did want to watch
the fireworks down at the park we were able to watch two or maybe three
other fireworks right from our porch at the house! It was amazing!
Ty's birthday cake this year was a red (strawberries), white dump cake with blueberries on the bottom dutch oven style!
Nate got the award for the best dutch oven cooking! He made dutch oven
pizza, three different kinds, that were all delicious! Then he made this
killer birthday cake for Ty! Yum! Just looking at the picture makes me
want to make another one!!














No comments:
Post a Comment