We have found new interests and activities to keep the kids busy this summer. Ty is playing T-ball and Mara started Tumbling class. They both LOVE these activities. It's fun to watch Ty play T-ball and I love watching Mara dance around the floor at tumbling. It's also good exercise for both of them.

Outfield--now this is my least favorite part about T-ball! One kid hits the ball and twelve little people run to the ball and dive on it. No one stays in their places, everyone wants to get the ball! I don't know if I'm watching tackle football or T-ball. It's a dog-pile every time the ball is hit! Ty especially since he is the biggest and most competivie kid out there sprints for the ball wherever it is hit! I keep yelling "No Ty! Don't get the ball! Share! Let some one else get it!"
Caleb thinks T-ball is just as fun as soccer! He loves it! He is ready to play, and probably would if they would let him! He loves finding all the T-balls and throwing them to whoever will catch them. Then he claps for himself and laughs! He is hilarious to watch!Before I could even pay the fee for tumbling or sign Mara up she was out on the mat with her shoes and socks off ready to start her first tumbling class! Ty asked her if she was a little nervous and she said "No! I'm so exciting!" It's true, she was one excited little girl!
Mara's tumbling class always does a warm up and stretch. They warm up their wrists, shoulders, legs, arms....pretty much everything!
Here they are prancing up and down the mat. This was the perfect class for Mara. Before she ever started tumbling she would say "Watch me do this trick. Watch what I can do. Can you do this?" She loves movement and she loves being with all the other little girls. Especially her friends Julia and Cecilia.
















4 comments:
Hey Erica-
I found your blog a couple weeks ago, so I decided I would finally comment:)
T-ball is so fun. I think I am having as much fun as Blake, just from watching all of the cute kids.
Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
melaniewilkinson1@hotmail.com
Looks like you guys certainly keep busy. Such fun!
How on earth do you have time to blog every day? I am lucky to get one or two a month in ;)
Fun pictures! Yahoo for gymnastics and t-ball! It is lucky for us that we ended up on your team!
Can you believe all that green grass? Unusual for Price in the summer.
Great to see the strike, the run, and the outfield.
I think Caleb had the best time.
Mara will love gymnastics. She is so energetic and out there. This will be her thing.
Like Andrea asked, "how do you blog everyday? You are amazing. I know this is the best way to keep a journal and family history. I am proud of you.
Your name will be highlighted in the "Book of Life". I hope there are pictures.
Post a Comment