ME!!! That's who!
17 months that is!I weigh 25 lbs
I'm a messy eater.I don't like to be fed, I like to feed myself.
My favorite food is fruit snacks!
I constantly trip and fall down and get bumps and bruises on my head and legs.
I have a shiner and a scratch on the front of my head, and on the side from falling off the front steps. I'm fine--don't worry.
My sister takes good care of me and shows me lots and lots of love.
My new favorite trick is climbing!I love to climb on everything especially the toilet.
But I've also climbed up on tables, chairs, pianos, and beds!
I love pulling things off the counter and throwing them in the garbage.
I also enjoy grabbing the toothbrushes and chewing on them all.

I'm mommy's big helper and love doing the laundry.She hands me the clothes and I put them in.
I also enjoy washing the dishes and playing in the water.
My mommy wants me to give up my binki and blanket!Nope! I love them too much!
I only get them at nap time and bed time.
It will be hard for me to say goodbye!
I love giving kisses!
Big open mouthed slobbery kisses!
And mama loves them too!
Big open mouthed slobbery kisses!
And mama loves them too!
I have no fear!I am a brave little boy!
I went down the slide head first (it was a short slide) and landed on my ear.
Now I have a black and blue ear.


2 comments:
I notice some of his clothes look familiar! I am glad that you are able to use them! What a cute kiddo!
That kid is sooo dang cute! I love the video! His little black and blue ear makes me sad though. :(
Post a Comment