Let's here it for Spring!
YAY!!!!
We are loving this perfectly-beautiful-not-too-hot-not-too-cold-just-right-can't-get-enough- blue-skies-and-sunshine-weather!!
I took advantage this morning of three sleeping children and a gorgeous morning at 6:30 to go for a nice walk/jog.
There is just something about that time of day that is refreshing.
It was neat to watch the sun rise over the rolling hills.
Today for playgroup we met at the Dino Mine park and played with our friends.
I think this is going to be one of our favorite places to play here in Price.
It is within walking distance from The Dupe so we were able to ride bikes/walk over.
I took advantage this morning of three sleeping children and a gorgeous morning at 6:30 to go for a nice walk/jog.
There is just something about that time of day that is refreshing.
It was neat to watch the sun rise over the rolling hills.
Today for playgroup we met at the Dino Mine park and played with our friends.
I think this is going to be one of our favorite places to play here in Price.
It is within walking distance from The Dupe so we were able to ride bikes/walk over.
Caleb loves doing the stairs at the playground. He tried today to climb up them more like his big sister!
Mara likes to help Caleb do everything--she is his other mother! He's figured out how to go down the slide the right way all by himself now.
I wish I had my camera set on video for this shot--Caleb was so happy! He was kicking his feet and laughing and throwing wood chips in the air!
Caleb cracks me up! He is pure joy! He was having such a good time in the swing--all laughs and smiles!
Mara is really good at balancing and climbing on things. The nice thing about this park is they have a big kid play area and a toddler area...Mara can do all the things on the big kid part--but Caleb hasn't quite figured it out!
Looks like Mara is getting eaten by a dinosaur! They don't call this dino-park for nothing! Dinosaurs everywhere!
My favorite part of the day was playing hide-and-seek with Mara! Caleb and I hid together and Mara would come find us! Then she would hide and I would find her!
Mara on the tire swing with her friends Cecilia, Julia, and Ada! They kept saying 'higher higher'! What this picture doesn't show was after the girls got off Caleb and I tried going for a swing--but it twirled around and around so much it made us dizzy! Then I couldn't get off because I was trying to hold Caleb and not drop him on the ground, so I put him down and he was so dizzy from going around and around that he fell and then he got up and the swing knocked him down again! He didn't seem to mind, he probably was wondering "What in the heck is my mom doing?" Oh it was fun!



1 comment:
It was a perfect day yesterday! What cute park pictures! My girls love to be mommies too!
Post a Comment