What do Easter eggs and Easter bunnies have to do with the true meaning of Easter? Nothing! But they sure are fun and it's part of the tradition! We drove from Page, Arizona to Tooele, Utah straight with only a couple stops! Boy was it good to be out of the car and home with Mimi and Papa to celebrate Easter. Sunday we had a relaxing day of listening to conference and after that we colored Easter eggs.
Mara loved it!
She even tried smelling the Easter egg...which you can probably guess what happened to her face! Yup it turned purple!
Mara liked putting the stickers on her eggs the best.
We enjoyed a fabulously delicious home cooked meal with the whole fam! Ty looks pretty silly with Mimi's glasses on!
The Easter bunny even found us at Mimi & Papa's house! The kids were pretty excited to each find an Easter basket filled with candy!
And let the search begin....48 eggs hidden around the house! Papa wouldn't let us go home until we found every single one! And we did! Caleb thought it was so funny to find eggs around the house. He picked up this yellow one and dropped it on the ground. Then he did it again!



2 comments:
What is that face of Ty's in the second picture?! That's so funny!
You guys look like you had such a great time!
I was so happy to see the pictures. Such funny faces. I think I missed all the fun because I was fixing dinner. I so glad everyone had a good time. These are fun memories.
Where was Anna?
I think Jason and Erin enjoyed the festivities too. Maybe they took pictures.
We are still eating Easter eggs.
I think Caleb's face says it all. He loved the chocolate eggs. I will not forget him pushing the dump truck over the the counter, climbing up on it to reach his basket of candy. Smart boy!!
Thanks for making the long drive home.
Post a Comment