We spent the night in Page Arizona and first thing in the morning went on an amazing adventure through Antelope Canyon. It was my first slot canyon experience. It was so cool. The pictures sure didn't turn out as well as we hoped.

Here is the entrance to the slot canyon.
We actually had to ride in a truck to get to this spot.

Ty loved exploring the canyon, he pretended to be a dinosaur as he went through.

We went with a whole group of people and had to have a guide.


Certain rock formations looked like certain things...people, animals.....the guide pointed them out as we went.

So amazing!

So glad we came here, it was really neat!

At the end of the canyon was a giant sand dune. The kids loved playing on it.

That's my boy!

Nice gote Mara!!

I love red rocks and red fine sand!

It didn't take very long to walk through the slot canyon, in fact Mara could have done it herself.

Time to turn around and go back through.

I think some of the rocks looks like long narrow faces.

It felt like a maze.

Mara enjoyed going all the way back through.

Hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

The way back we rode in the back of the truck!

It was a fun ride!
1 comment:
Thanks for sending these pictures. I want to see this canyon and walk in the sand.
I do miss Mokie Hill and all the red sand of Powell.
This was a different area than I have ever seen. So glad you went in the Spring.
Post a Comment