Sprinklers!
With the warm weather here the kids have loved playing in the water with the sprinklers on!





BBQ
Nothing says summertime more than a BBQ with friends! Our friend's the Seable's invited us over to their Branch party the other night. It was fun socializing (even though we didn't know to many of the people!) We still had a good time! The kids loved running around and playing with the other kids!




Neakane MountainLast night for FHE we went on a hike up Neakane Mountain with our friends the Dials from the ward. Although I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to make it-- there I was standing there, holding Caleb and getting our backpack ready to go when all of a sudden my knee buckled and gave out! I fell to the ground taking Caleb with me--luckly he was alright, but my knee really hurt! I don't know why that happened, it was so bizarre. I was just standing there and my knee popped right out of place. I still wanted to go hiking and my kids were so excited to go how could I let them down? Ty came in and said 'don't worry mom I said a prayer and you'll be okay'. So I decided to go for itm I iced my knee and put on my knee brace and hiked 1.5 miles up the mountain. Am I stupid or stubborn? I don't know! But I made it up and down with out any problems! The view from the top of the mountain was amazing, you could see all the way down the coast. I'm glad I went for the hike, it was good to be with Glen and Tammy, and it was fun hiking with the kids, however I woke up with a swollen and very sore knee this morning! I'm hoping it gets all better before our trip to Seattle on Friday!












1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. It is a blessing to have friends to go hiking with. You are right, the scenery is spectacular and worth the time and hike.
Please take care of your knee this week. I wish I was there to help you.
Post a Comment