It helps the time fly by much better when we go on adventures and see fun things. Today we hiked down to Short Beach and had a little picnic. Boy was it chilly! The sunshine can be so deceiving! It looks warmer than it really is!
This is where we ate lunch!
I love cheetos!
This is the make shift bridge that I crossed while carrying Caleb on the front and Mara on my hip!
Ty chose not to use the bidge and was a man about it!
We hiked down to the beach and along the path we saw this cool hut filled with 'treasures'--things people found on the beach and left.
This little guy is so CHILL!! He just loves the ergo (front pack)! He never complains on our outings! He snuggles right into me and goes to sleep, or looks out and enjoys the ride!
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun in spite of the cold. You are amazing. Caleb is a heavy load to carry on your front or back. He certainly is easy.
A weekend without Nate really helps everyone appreciate him. He is an extra special husband and father. He blesses all of you. I am sure you miss him this long weekend.
Nate, I didn't recognize Choo Choo Park without the swings. Hope that I am not losing my mind. I better come back and play so I can remember.
Post a Comment