Monday, May 25, 2009
I BARELY made it!
This weekend without my handsome hubby went well until late Saturday night when I began feeling ill. In the middle of the night I got a bad case of the pukes, chills, aches & pains. I felt awful. Nate was tempted to stay home on Sunday and care for his sick wife, but he really had to go to work. I understood, but I really wasn't sure how I was going to make it through the day. I hurt all over, it even hurt to hold my baby, I had no strength at all and the thought of even getting off the couch made me sick again! But somehow I was given strength to make it through. My cute little four year old boy said the cutest prayer knowing that his Heavenly Father would bless his mommy to feel better if he asked. My kids were absolute angels--what a blessing, really. They played nice all day. They learned and applied the word service to their lives, they truly served me all day. Ty gave me a back rub which helped my aching back feel better. Mara played with baby Caleb and kept him happy. Finally around six last night I felt a breath of life again and I started feeling much better. I don't know what that was all about, but I do know what a special family I have to take such good care of me. I know prayers are answered, and I am grateful to be well again. I never want to take my good health for granted. I am feeling 110% better and we are now packing our bags and getting ready to go camping for the first time this summer! Let the fun begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment