Sunday, April 26, 2015

One Year Ago....

One year ago at this time we had our boxes packed and the truck loaded and we moved away from a little town we had learned to love! It was a hard move because we had such dear friends and neighbors. But we also looked forward to this new opportunity and adventure. Now that it's been a year I can say we made the right move! It has been an adjustment and we've had some ups and downs but I love where we live, I love our area, I love the new adventures and experiences we have here. I'm amazed at the beauty of our new town! I couldn't have imagined I would move to a place so beautiful! I love my views out my window! Over the past year I've taken some pretty pictures of ...

One year ago our little family at our cute house for the last time!

This is the view out my kitchen window! I don't mind doing the dishes when I can look out and see this!

Sometimes the sun is only shining on the mountain and it's awesome!

I love looking out my window and seeing friends playing in my yard! This is a great sight to see so many boys!

So cool! Every day the view is different!

Some days it's so cloudy I can't even see the mountain!

Sometimes the mountains are glowing!

I liked how the clouds were just resting on top of the mountain.

I love watching the sun hit the tops of the mountains first and then creep across the valley!

And some days the sky and peaks are pink! It's so pretty!

I love the sunrises and sunsets here. Always a pretty sight!

This was a sunset one night and I couldn't help but think of God's glorious creations.

The other thing I love about the area is the wildlife! Can you spot the deer?

One day we saw two deer come for a visit in our yard!

I guess they wanted to come play with the snowmen!

We've seen many deer tracks around our yard but never actually seen any deer.

I was tempted to close the gate and keep these two friends as pets!!

Another great sunrise!

The one thing I love so much about living where we do is being so close to the temple! I love being able to go when I can. One morning I went really early before my family had woke up. It was still dark when I went into the temple. When I came out the sun was just starting to rise over the temple. It was beautiful! I am grateful for the blessings the Lord has blessed me with and one of those blessings is living here in our new valley! I love it! Life is good. 

No comments: