What?! How can my little Caluba be in Kindergarten?!! Yowzers! Kindergarten started a week later than the rest of the school so Caleb had a little time with just mom and Carder! Caleb will be in half day afternoon! It works out great! We have the morning to play, read, go for walks, play at the park, work on homework, do whatever then it's time for lunch and we walk Caleb down to the bus stop!!! I have some time with just Carder and then it's nap time and I get done whatever it is I need to do for the day! It's a great little schedule we have going!
What a very handsome kiddo! Wow! He sure looks grownup and ready for kindergarten!
Bye mom! See ya later! Boy I'm glad he isn't gone all day long! That would be way too sad!
What a great dad! He came home from work so he could see Caleb off on his first day of school! He normally doesn't come home for lunch because of the long drive to work. We sure miss him coming home during the day like he did in Price!
Caleb was a little nervous and a little excited to start school!
Me and my boys! I am sure going to miss my best buddy Caluba!!
And Carder really misses him the most! Everyday (still) when Caleb gets on the bus he says "Where's Caleb?! I want Caleb!"
I was not ready for Caleb to get on the bus and go to school! I could feel a lump in my throat and tears wanting to explode out of my eyes when the bus pulled up but we were both brave!
I think he was kind of excited to ride the bus to school! It made him feel big and grown up!
And just like that your baby is on the bus going to kindergarten!
It was so funny to watch Caleb on the bus, he was making all sorts of funny faces out the window!
Nate and I couldn't just let him go up to the school and not see him off the bus! So as soon as he got on the bus we drove up to the school and greeted him when he arrived!
Caleb's teacher this year is Mrs. Lake. She is very nice and Caleb will have a great year with her! She gathered all her kids together to take them into the school. Caleb started going with her and then turned around ran over gave me a big bear hug and tears started coming down his face! He tried being so big and brave! He wiped them away and I felt like crying too! Then he walked over to his teacher and was ready to start school! What a big, brave, boy!
And then there was one! Carder was excited for about 1/2 second and then it was "Where is Caleb? Where is Mara? Where is Ty?!" He is so lonely without his siblings! It's a good thing he takes a nap! Only four more years and then he will be in school too! Booo! I think I'll just enjoy him being my side-kick for a while longer!













No comments:
Post a Comment