Monday, July 7, 2014

Settlement Canyon!

I wanted to keep my kids extra busy this summer and go to many fun places. Just up the street from my parent's house is Settlement Canyon. I knew my kids would love playing at the park up there and also playing in the river.

Carder loves playing in the dirt and finding rocks to throw in the water.

Carder could throw rocks in the water all day long! He loves saying 'rocks. water. splash!'

This was the 'bridge' the kids walked across to get to the other side! They just loved playing in the cold stream on a hot day!
You can tell from Ty's face the water is freezing cold! It was so cold it actually hurt! But he didn't seem to mind. He thought it was fun!

Carder just had too much fun on the slide!

This slide was so fast I had to catch Carder or he would fly off into the dirt!

It was definitely a fun day up the canyon! We went for a short hike and went home before it got too hot!
I love fun days playing with my kids!

No comments: