Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Beautiful Play Day!

I am loving the beautiful autumn weather we have been having!! It is definitely too nice to pass up! After school one day we played at the park in Wellington all afternoon! We had a great time!

Carder is so big! He can now climb up the stairs, the slides, and even onto my kitchen table! NOOOO!!

Help me! Let me out!

The kids love all the tall slides at this park!

For some reason she kept wanting me to take her picture! She is such a cute girl!

It will be a sad day when Ty no longer wants to play at the park! Today was almost that day! He seemed too big to go to the park, but I think he was just disappointed his friend couldn't come!

It's a good thing Mara has such long legs!

My little buddy enjoys the park more and more each time we go!


I'm pretty sure that is not how you are suppose to do the monkey bars!

Hold on tight Caleb! Don't fall!

Mara must be part monkey because she sure is good at the monkey bars! She can even skip a few!

One of Caleb's favorite things to do is rock climb!

Pretty sure he was having a blast at the park, I could tell with the permanent smile on his face!

These are my favorite kids in the entire world! My life. My joy. My four best friends!

No comments: