I am one of the million of people that bought a pass of all passes!! It was too good of a deal to pass up! For $9.95 the kids and I can have many fun adventures whenever we want! One day we decided to go with our really good friends up to Seven Peaks Fun Centers (aka Trafalga!) We first went to the one in Orem but after a round of mini golf and a 3D virtual ride we decided to head down to Lehi and check out the fun center there!
I must say this place had a lot of fun activities for the kids! They loved it! The kids are happy, I was happy!
Ty and William climbing the rock wall!
Ever since we went to Ogden and rock climbed Caleb has been obsessed with rock climbing! He loves it!
Mara is just hanging around!
This kid has zero fear! He climbed as high as he could and just let go!
Mara and Kyanna cooling off on the boats!
The rides were great for kids! Any older and Ty and William might not have enjoyed them as much!
It was a lot of fun for me to see my kids have such a great day with friends--even if I didn't get to ride on any of the rides!
Carder and I hung out together! He was awesome! H totally went along for the ride! He didn't get to ride on any rides either, but he didn't seem to mind!
The girls had such a fun time together! So grateful for good friends!
This was our first time using the pass, and with one trip to the fun center and I felt like we got our money out of the card...two trips in one day to different fun centers and we have paid for the card in itself!! Great way to spend our summer vacation!
This was our first time using the pass, and with one trip to the fun center and I felt like we got our money out of the card...two trips in one day to different fun centers and we have paid for the card in itself!! Great way to spend our summer vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment