My little Carder boy is just growing so fast! He is just so much fun and so dang cute! I love when I pick Carder up to hold me he gives me a back rub with his fist! I also love when I go get him from his crib he is so happy and excited to see me he practically squeals with delight! Carder loves to explore the house. He is constantly crawling around going room to room looking for something to play with!
Carder already had his first haircut! He was looking rather shaggy with hair over his ears and hanging in his eyes! So I gave him a quick trim! He looked darling before, but so dang handsome after!
This was the after shot! It no longer hung over his ears! What a little cute blond-headed boy!
Carder is loving feeding himself! He sure thinks real people food is delicious! I can still sometimes get him to eat baby food, but he really prefers the good stuff!
"Carder, where's your nose?!" Yup! You found it! Carder has found his nose! When you ask him where his nose is he will pick it!
Carder has also found his tongue! When he is asked 'where's your tongue' he'll stick it out! He thinks it's pretty funny when other people stick out their tongue at him too!
Yes that is my boy! He's got the Clegg tongue sticking out the side of his mouth! I do it too! What a cute little tongue!
Bye Bye binkies! For a kid who doesn't like binkies he sure does have a lot of them! We tried all different kinds, brands, sizes but he just said nope! I kept holding on to them thinking he would eventually want them and decide he liked them but no! He gave them up months ago and I finally decided if he wasn't going to use them it was time to get rid of them! He sure is an easy kid and really doesn't need a binki! He is so pleasant and happy! Sure do love that baby Carder!







No comments:
Post a Comment