Monday, May 20, 2013

Kangaroo Zoo!

Last week we went on an exciting adventure and mini vacation to....Ogden Utah! Nate had a week of meetings for work and we were invited to tag along! (It beats staying home alone and going to school right?!) So we headed up Monday and stayed for three days. It was fun to go back to where we once lived. Ogden has changed a lot since we lived there. We sure packed in fun things every minute! Monday afternoon we went to the Kangaroo Zoo. It was a blast! We were the only ones there and the kids had the entire place to themselves!

I'm so glad Ty's not too big and still enjoys doing fun things like this!


Mara said she didn't want to miss school and would rather be with her friends at class than go on fun adventures with us! Crazy girl! I think she had a good time!

I wasn't sure Caleb could climb the steep slides by himself but he sure could! He did great!


Yes she is a little bit sassy sometimes! But I love this sweet-sassy-sister!

We had a fun time playing hide-and-seek and also sardines! We each took turns hiding--but we found Caleb!

Three brothers!! Love those cute boyz!

Caleb could have played this the entire time and been happy! He loves playing basketball!


These kiddos had so much fun here they keep asking when we get to go back!

Carder even got in on the fun climbing around one of the areas!

Caleb is riding the sea monster like it's a horse!!

Ty getting eaten by a giant tiger!

Mara was all about posing for the camera!

I did it! I successfully wore out the kids! They were exhausted! Four tired kids all in the same bed! What a fun day!

Is this not the cutest thing in the world? Tangled in each other`s arms!

What a sweet baby face! Love this little guy!

Everything about our trip was awesome.....except for one tragedy: I smashed my thumb in the car door! It hurt so BAD! It looks awful!

No comments: