I love Mother's Day! I wish every day was Mother's day! I love feeling so loved and special, but mostly I love just being a mom! My kids were so cute for Mother's Day with special surprises and secrets! They spent a lot of time making cards, and cute crafts for me! On Sunday morning I not only got to sleep in but I had a uniterupted long hot shower! As any mom knows sometimes these are hard to come by! It was darling to see the door creek open and little eyes check on me to see if I was awake or asleep or to spy on me to see what I was doing! I was told I had to stay in my room until the surprise was ready! The surprise was a delicious breakfast in bed--which I declined because I wanted to eat with the family, not by myself in my room! I was served a delicious fresh blueberry coffee cake, sausage-cheese omelet, orange julius, and a blackberry parfait! It doesn't get much better than that!!
I was trying to think of the one thing I love most about being a mom and I just couldn't narrow it down! I love everything about it! But mostly I love being with these sweet children!
My three sons! So cute, so handsome, such great boys! I am a lucky mom!
All because this boy right here was born I became a mom! I can't even believe it's almost been nine years! I am so grateful Ty was the first! He is a great leader and example to his siblings! He has a strong testimony and a desire to learn and know the gospel! He always wants to please others and he always tries hard to choose the right! He is kind and loving and is a good friend to others. I am proud to be Ty's mom!
Here is a future mother if I've ever seen one! Mara has so much love and nurturing in her! She just loves babies especially her baby brother and her cousins. This is her new baby cousin Leif! Mara is such a great mom to all her brothers. She is constantly caring for them playing with them and she even changed Carder's diaper the other day without even being asked. She is an awesome big sister and a fabulous helper. I love being Mara's mom!
This is my little buddy! It's hard to express the joy I feel when I see this smiling face! Caleb is so happy and has such a fun spirit! I could listen to him talk all day long, he has the cutest little voice and speech! Caleb is my sports pal! He and I play basketball downstairs almost every day! We make up team names and we verse each other! He is a really great athlete! He has a sweet shot too!! I am grateful to be Caleb's mom!
Oh my sweet Carder boy! My life feels complete with this little guy! I am sad to think how fast he is growing! He might not say a lot of words but he knows the most important word: mama! I love hearing his babble and try to talk! I love the sounds he makes and his sweet smiling face! He is so happy and content. I love making Carder giggle and laugh! He loves to be tickled especially his chin and legs! I am happy to be Carder's mom!
Mother's day isn't just for the mom's, it's for all the fabulous women in our lives that have influenced us or helped us become the people we are. Aunt Chelsie is an amazing woman! We love her! My kids adore her! She is such a great influence and example to them. I love that she loves my kids so much! I am grateful to her for all she does for them!
Now if that's not a bunch of cute kids....I don't know what is!! Darling! We love Aunt Chelsie! She is the best Auntie in the world! There isn't one thing she wouldn't do for any one of these kids! She loves them with all her heart!
This picture just brings a smile to my face! I love the laughter and smiles! Such good times we had celebrating mother's day with Grandma Lewis! We love Grandma Lewis! I am grateful for her example and influence not only to me, but for raising such wonderful children and being a super grandma to my kids!
If there is one person in this world that has influenced my life the very most and helped me become the mother I am it is my very own mom! We celebrated mother's day on Monday with Mimi. We went to brunch at IHOP and then spent the day at Liberty Park. It was fun being with my mom, I always enjoy being with her. She is not only my mom but my dear friend, counselor, on-call-nurse, helper, and much more! I am grateful for her love and guidance in my life. I am grateful for her faith and devotion to the Lord. She is always someone I have looked up to and tried to be like. I am grateful for our friendship and relationship. I love our daily phone calls and chats. I always enjoy having her come down and stay with us or going home and being with her. I appreciate all the service and help she gives to me and my family. My kids are blessed to call her Grandma! I love you Mimi!








No comments:
Post a Comment