Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ty's Baptism Day!

 I like my birthdays, ev’ry one;
Each brings a greater joy to me.
But I can’t wait until I’m eight,
For then I’ll be baptized, you see.

Ty had a very special birthday this year! Not only did he get to see his family, and see a parade & fireworks, and open presents, and go to dinner.....but what made this an extra special birthday was being baptized!!

Ty's baptism day was a very wonderful experience. We had his baptism in Tooele because we were up there with our family already. It was very nice to have his own special baptism. All Ty's family came to support and celebrate this awesome day!

Ty sure has the best dad in the world! I am so grateful Nate is a righteous priesthood holder and could baptize his oldest son! I hope Ty grows up to be just like his dad! 

Our sweet-sweet family!! I'm so grateful Ty set such a good example to his younger brother and sister. All Caleb talks about is being baptized like Ty! 

I am so grateful for the love and support of our dear family! Ty is very blessed to have such great examples in his life.  I am grateful for all those that gave service at Ty's baptism through giving talks, performing music, and helping with food. 

After Ty's baptism we had a tasty luncheon with all the classics: Pulled-pork sandwiches, potato salad, baked beans, jell-o salad, chips & dips, cake and ice-cream! It was all delicious! 

My two darling kiddos! They sure are the best kids a mom could ask for!!

I just love this kid! Ty has such a mighty spirit! He always strives to choose the right. I am grateful for the spirit that was felt at Ty's baptism. I hope Ty will always remember his special baptism day.

No comments: