What is more perfect than a nice evening up the canyon with family and a tasty dutch-oven cooking?! I love Millcreek Canyon, it is beautiful up there. We had one last hurrah with the Lewis Family up the canyon. Nate was the chef and planned a delicious dutch oven meal of BBQ chicken, dutch-oven potatoes with bacon, cheese, & onions. And let's not forget the s'mores! Yum!
I took the kids on a nice walk down the creek. We walked all the way to the end of the trail and reached a bridge! We stopped along the way to find walking sticks, throw rocks in the water, and even play hide-and-seek!
They loved holding hands and walking down the path! It was sure cute to see them all play so nice and get along together!




4 comments:
I am sure they were disappointed.
Nate is a good cook so I am sure dinner was delicious.
Thanks for the update.
Awesome Auntie E coming up with fun games to play and ways to entertain the kiddos! Cute pics too of the kids holding hands and playing trains!
I love how you have gone so many times to the great outdoors!! Love it! Next summer is our camping summer. I am kind of sad that we did not go camping much this summer. Love hiking and camping.
What a great place for a cook out! I have never been there before!
Post a Comment