While we had all the Lewis Family together we thought it would be a good idea to get family pictures taken. We headed over to Gardner Village and snapped a few pictures *(by a few I mean many!) Chelsie had a photographer friend take the pictures for us, but I decided to take a few shots on my camera while we were there! I'm excited to see the finished professional pictures!! I know just where I will put them in my house!!
Ty had a wiggly tooth in his mouth and I told him he couldn't loose his tooth until after the pictures! He obeyed--his tooth came out two weeks later!
It was so much fun seeing John & Tracie! We sure miss them and hope someday they can move closer to family. Alaska is just too far away!
Caleb did great getting his photo taken--he did everything the photographer asked! But by the end, he had had it! He refused to stand one more place and smile one more time!
Believe it or not Ty loves getting his picture taken! I hear frequently "Mom take my picture!" What 7 year old boy does that?!







2 comments:
You do have photogenic kids. They take after the Lewis' and the Lowry's. It must be genetic.
Ty is getting better. I am thinking of him today as he prepares for school tomorrow. I always cried when summer was over and my children had to go back. I guess that's why you missed some days to help me feel better.
These are complimentary pictures of all of you. I was amazed at Caleb's poses, and Mara is a natural.
I miss all of you.
What a great looking family!
Post a Comment