Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunshine on My Shoulder...

...makes me happy!!!

I love John Denver---and I love sunshine!

Do you know what I love about living in Price?! Sunny days with blue skies! And lately we have had our fair share of sunshine! It has been heavenly. Any sunny day is a happy day. February was pretty cold and chilly but this week the temperature is warming up and it's starting to feel more like spring! Bring it on, we are ready for spring! The kids ask everyday "When will it be summer?" Soon! Oh how soon! But let's enjoy spring first!

Don't mind the snow in the background that hasn't melted...we don't mind as long as it's sunny!

Up until yesterday our tramp has been covered in snow! The kids will go out in their snow clothes and try to get the snow off...but mostly it's just had ice and snow and been unable to bounce on!

Mara looks like a little monkey doing tricks! She learned how to do a back somersault on the bar!

It sure makes a difference with life when we can go get a little fresh air outside!

I ran inside to make lunch the other day, and I looked out to see sweet Mara pushing Caleb in the swing! They were having the best day!

Even the sports equipment came out to get played with! Mara is trying to throw and hit the ball herself!

I think these two kids could swing all day if I let them! Mara's favorite new thing is to jump out of the swing...scary!

Don't be confused with the hood on Caleb! He loves wearing his hat when he goes outside.

I hope it just continues to get warmer from here on out! No more snow! We want spring and sunshine!!

"If I had a day that I could give you, I'd give to you a day just like today..."
"If I had a wish that I could wish for you, I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while."

2 comments:

Shirlee Entzel said...

I loved living in Price!! So glad you guys love it there too!! That melting snow looks wonderful, I can't wait for that to happen here!!:)

Moores said...

It looks like your kids have had a great time out in the backyard! I love it when you can send them out to play for awhile! Fenced in yards are the best!