Monday we had our Annual Lowry Family Bowl. Each year when the brothers come into Utah we head down to the Tooele Lanes and have a fun game of bowling.
You probably didn't know this but Mimi is quite the bowler!
Whoever thought up the bowling stand is a genius! It sure helped Mara to be a great bowler!
What a surprised look Miss Brook!!
Two cute friends! Ty helping Mara bowl--that is a good big brother!
I love how all three are so intense on watching Mara's ball make it down the lane!
Uncle Blakey poo holding little Brooky-poo!!
Mara just waiting around for her ball to come out--not sure why she's sticking out her tongue!!
Monday night after the bowling game we had a Jazz party and watched the basketball game.Scott fixed us chips and nacho cheese and root beer just like we were at the Jazz game. It was fun hanging out together too bad the Jazz lost!
We love sweet Brooklyn and wish she lived closer for her cousins to play with and get to know!
After the movie we came home and decorated cookie houses. This is another Lowry Family Holiday Tradition!! This year we did something different though, we covered milk cartons with graham crackers and then decorated the houses. I thought it might make things a little more simple but I don't know if it helped simplify!




1 comment:
You are incredible. Way to keep the family history updated in your blog.
Christmas seems a year ago. It was delightful to have all the memories recorded.
We enjoyed a super Christmas Holiday.
Brooklyn's father gave her a most inspired blessing and we enjoyed being with the Worthen's.
I am sorry the party had to end and miss all of you.
I guess that's why we had to pack up and visit everyone again.
Post a Comment