Every town practically in Utah has their own kind of celebration with carnivals, rides, booths and food.... Price celebrates once a year in July International Days. Thursday-Saturday is packed with activities, games, prizes, rides, free swimming, and more.
One day they had free activities for the kids. We headed over to Pioneer park and enjoyed some of the festivities.
One day they had free activities for the kids. We headed over to Pioneer park and enjoyed some of the festivities.
The kids chose to ride the train, and boy was it fun!
Even Caleb and I went for a ride! I don't know how I fit inside the barrel with Caleb, but we squeezed in and enjoyed the ride!
It went around the carnival and through the campus and back, making a few circles around and around!
The train had just enough movement and bouncing to put Caleb out! I kept trying to wake him up for the whole 3 minute ride but he was too tired!We had a very fun day! I loved watching my kids play and have fun. It was great seeing all our friends in the community. Can't wait for next year to do it again!






3 comments:
Price is so family oriented. What a great place to live.
All you have to do now is find the right house.
This looks like a very fun day.!
I'm surprised your long legs fit in that little train!
And I am so happy that you finally sold your house! I hope we can be neighbors! Good luck with the house hunting!
International days is so fun! I am so glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment