Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess Mara!


Our little sweetie turned THREE! We celebrated this big day on Sunday with the Lewis family. It was a combined birthday party for her Uncle Colin and Aunt Danielle. To celebrate the occasion we had a shrimp boil and a princess party! This was the third annual shrimp boil for Colin's birthday and we were glad to be part of the festivities! I've never been to a shrimp boil and must admit I was a little skeptical but it was GREAT! The food was really tasty.





The Beauties:

Grandma Lewis called as I was running out the door and said 'bring your princess dress we are all dressing up!' It's a good thing my mom and I wear the same size! I grabbed her dress and was off to the ball! So here are all the princesses at the party:






The Cake
What is a princess party without a princess cake? I spent most of the day Saturday working on a princess castle cake. Mara was adament about having a chocolate, chocolate, pink princess cake. So this is what I created with a little help from Mara of course!




More Party Pictures

3 comments:

Our Busy and Chaotic Life said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could have made it to the reunion it would have been fun to see you. Maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mara. So lucky to have a mom who will grant her every cake wish. Sounds like a fun time and you all made lovely princesses.

I heard from Tammy about how sick you have been, I hope you're all better!

Heidi Henderson said...

How fun! I'm excited you got to have a shrimp broil. Fun huh!!! And what a fun party for Mara... what a cute girl!