LOVE THE SPIT UP!!! I am glad that I am not the only mom (ha ha) that was a great target for their baby! My favorite "spit-up moment" was last summer at Lassen when I was feeding Garrett in our tent and he got it all over me, down my shirt, down my back, to the point where when I stood up I had a puddle in my seat! YUCK!! Lucky for us we had lots of baby wipes and I could take a shower just down the street! I learned really fast as a new mom to always feed him with a towel over ME!! :)
4 comments:
Caleb left his mark on you. Pretty yuki, kuki.
I dress up box is such a good idea. Start collecting now, and the kids will have lots of fun as the grow up.
Sweet lacrosse shirt Ty!
We bought the shirt with uncle Colin in mind!
LOVE THE SPIT UP!!! I am glad that I am not the only mom (ha ha) that was a great target for their baby! My favorite "spit-up moment" was last summer at Lassen when I was feeding Garrett in our tent and he got it all over me, down my shirt, down my back, to the point where when I stood up I had a puddle in my seat! YUCK!! Lucky for us we had lots of baby wipes and I could take a shower just down the street! I learned really fast as a new mom to always feed him with a towel over ME!! :)
Post a Comment