Sunday, April 19, 2009

Feng Shui


With the new addition to our little family I feel like we need a new addition to our house! Our family is growing and our house is shrinking! Since our house isn't going to grow I had to figure out a way to make things work in the house we have without going crazy! So when my sister-in-law Chelsie came to town she introduced me to Feng Shui! Oh boy we've been having fun! I've been cleaning out, packing up, and throwing away STUFF --mostly clutter, and making my house more orderly and organized! It's great! With all the cleaning out I was able to empty boxes and the kids had so much fun! Who knew a couple boxes could be so entertaining?

We made race car boxes with steering wheels and decorated them with pictures of Alex and Marty!

We played inside the boxes with auntie!

And we played hide and seek in them! Peek a boo Mara!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Way to go! Dejunking your life, really gives you a lift.

Nothing is a better toy than a big box. It was nice to see all the stuff that was once in those boxes gone.

Did Nate make a trip to the DUMP?
I am sure you feel like a new woman.