Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today was a very GREEN day for us! Ty wanted us to have a silly day today--and well you don't get much sillier than everything GREEN! We made these cute little leprechaun hats and painted a GREEN picture, and had a deliciously GREEN Irish dinner complete with Cornbeef, parsnips, potatoes, GREEN jell-o, peas, and even GREEN garlic bread!

It's not easy being GREEN you know! But it sure was fun!
Uh-oh! Mara's turned into a little GREEN leprechaun!

The Cutest little leprechaun you ever did see!


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

You are such a fun mother! Caleb is a darling leprechaun. Mara is having the best time with green finger paint. Ty looks handsome in his green shirt and had a delightful day at Preschool.
I enjoyed talking to them last night. They were so happy.

Your meal sounded delicious. I'll have to buy some corn beef now it's on sale.

Did you have a green outfit? Nate is green everyday!
Love, M

Marilyn said...

You are such a fun mother! Caleb is a darling leprechaun. Mara is having the best time with green finger paint. Ty looks handsome in his green shirt and had a delightful day at Preschool.
I enjoyed talking to them last night. They were so happy.

Your meal sounded delicious. I'll have to buy some corn beef now it's on sale.

Did you have a green outfit? Nate is green everyday!
Love, M