Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun Things First!

Usually when there are chores to be done and things to do we say 'let's get our work done so we can play!' But not yesterday--the sun was shining, and after a week of rain we were feeling cabin fever! So we packed a picnic and headed to the beach! Everything else could wait--we had to do most important things first: play!

I loved sitting on the drift would next to my best friend and hubby and just talk to him about everything!!

Ty had a blast moving half the sand at the beach with his Tonka trucks! He dug a big hole and climbed inside!

Mara enjoyed running around and being cute--that's what she does best!

And Caleb? This was his first trip to the beach! He took it all in by sleeping through it all!


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Mara gets so much joy from just being herself. I like Caleb's approach to the beach on a cold day. Just snuggle down and sleep. He is really good at that. Ty has to always be busy. It was nice that you and Nate had time to be friends. You needed a day at the beach after a week of rain.

Heidi Henderson said...

Ohhh I miss the beach! What fun! I wish I could have been there to play too!