This past week as a mother of THREE and having a new baby has reminded me how much I LOVE being a mom! My perceptions may be a little skewed as I've had a lot of help from Mimi and Nate, but nevertheless, I must be honest when I say nothing in the world is better than being a mom! Here are a few things I love about motherhood:
I just love naked babies! I love Caleb's soft skin and I love his newborn smell. One of my favorite things is rubbing Caleb down with lotion every night and after bath time. I love holding my new baby and having his body melt in my arms. I love holding my other children and rocking them and singing and reading to them. I love to kiss their cheeks, and one of my favorite things is sneaking quietly into their rooms when they are asleep and kissing them.
- I love laughing with (and at) my children! They are so silly! Not only do they say and do funny things, but as you can see here they wear funny things as well! This little pink hat was made and given to Mara from a nice elderly lady in our ward when she was a baby. She has made it grow with her and stretched it out, but she loves to wear it!
I love that I can share all this joy with my best friend and husband! I couldn't do it without his help and he made it all possible! I'm grateful Nate loves being a dad. It is so fun to watch him wrestle and play with his kids.
Here are a bunch of pictures which may be boring to some, but since we are far away from family and friends who do not get to see day to day these sweet children I figure it's the best we can do!



4 comments:
What a great post! I love the pictures....you'll NEVER bore me! It sounds like you are doing great and especially enjoying the extra help! Hopefully it won't get too overwhelming once you are playing mom again by yourself! I am glad that Caleb is doing well and hope that he continues to keep it up!
I can't believe he has so much hair! It is too dang cute! There is one picture where it looks like Caleb is playing air guitar!!! :) That's pretty cute! I love all the pictures!
Congratulations on the new addition! So happy for you and your family. May your blessings continue.
I love that you are a mom too, and what a great mom you are! And example! You are just the best!
Post a Comment