This weather is unbelievable! I can't believe it is February and we have no snow and it feels like spring! We even have flowers starting to bloom! It's crazy! I know we are going to pay for it later! It will probably snow in April and be cold all of May, but right now we are just soaking up the sun and enjoying the fun times outside!
It's high time for Carder to learn to ride a bike!! We pulled out his tricycle and he started practicing! He hasn't quite got the peddle motion yet but he will!
Next we practiced on a little bike that was just his size! He couldn't see the purpose of using the pedals he thought scooting with his feet was better! I think we have some practicing to do! But if the weather continues to be this nice he may be riding a big boy bike before we know it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment