At the beginning of the year we set goals as a family as well as personal goals. My goal for Carder was that he would be potty-trained this year! I can't believe my baby is growing up so quickly! We started the potty-training process when the kids went back to school after Christmas break. We were grounded for a week at home! It was a verrrrryyy loooonnnngggg week!! But it worked! I can officially say Carder is potty trained! I can't believe it! After changing diapers for almost 10 straight years I am permanently out of the diaper stage (for good!) Wow!
This is what it looked like at our house for about a week! Carder and his little potty chair!
He felt pretty big and proud of himself! He constantly requested his picture to be taken on the throne!
Pretty cute and big boy! It's a good feeling to never have to potty train another kid!! Yay!
The first couple days of potty training were rough! I was ready to quit and start again later but my determination won! Victory! Carder is also determined which made it kind of tricky but we did it! So proud of our not so little buddy! Way to go Carder!!
The first couple days of potty training were rough! I was ready to quit and start again later but my determination won! Victory! Carder is also determined which made it kind of tricky but we did it! So proud of our not so little buddy! Way to go Carder!!



No comments:
Post a Comment