Monday, March 17, 2014

A year and a half!!

Carder is already 18(+) months! Our blond little buddy boy is talking, running, climbing....does everything the big kids do! I just can't believe how big he is getting!
Carder started going to nursery, Nate still helps with the transition. He likes the snack part and when mom comes in and sings with him, other that he's not a huge fan of nursery!
Carder really enjoys watching the Baby Einstein movies. He has one with all the animals that is his favorite. As he watches it he says all the animals sounds when he sees the animals.
Carder still loves books the most and now can say so many words and animals sounds from the books! It's so fun to hear him talk!
What kind of face is that?! A pretty darn cute silly face that's for sure!!

Carder thinks he is pretty funny climbing inside his stacking toy! 

 One of Carder's favorite things to do is climb up on a chair by me and play in the water at the sink!

 I love the spiky slick-back hair! Carder loves brushing his teeth!

 "Who is a messy boy?" "Me!!"

What a handsome little dude! 

Let me introduce you to "B"! B is Carder's blanket. "THE Blanket!!" Carder LOVES B! We don't go anywhere without B! Carder loves carrying B around the house. He loves feeling the soft edges and putting his little fingers inside the binding! He loves laying in his crib and holding B!

Now that is a chocolate face!! Carder helped me make chocolate chip cookies! By helping I mean he ate most of the chocolate chips!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I miss him and hope to soon spend time with him and all your children. thanks for the photos. They were all handsome. He is such a delightful little guy!. He talks all the time, but I understand so little.

I appreciate that he "rolls"with life and is usually easy going.
Give him hugs and love from mimi.