Every day is a fun day with my Caluba! He cracks me up! I love spending my days with this kid. I love laughing with him and sometimes at him! I love his fun personality and his wit! I love reading stories with him and going on adventures! He is my best little buddy!
One morning I was making Caleb's breakfast and we had a conversation that went about like this:
"Mommy we didn't get to go camping last summer because you had a baby in your tummy. Can we go camping again?"
"Yes Caleb we can go camping soon."
"Mom, how did the baby get in your tummy?"
"That is a very good question! Can I take your picture of you eating your breakfast?!"
And that was that! I didn't feel like answering a 4 year old's question! He seemed fine and ate all three eggs and toast!
"Mommy we didn't get to go camping last summer because you had a baby in your tummy. Can we go camping again?"
"Yes Caleb we can go camping soon."
"Mom, how did the baby get in your tummy?"
"That is a very good question! Can I take your picture of you eating your breakfast?!"
And that was that! I didn't feel like answering a 4 year old's question! He seemed fine and ate all three eggs and toast!
A sunny day is great for a picnic! Caleb woke up one day and said he wanted to have a picnic so we packed his lunch box and we ate outside in the backyard!! It was rather fun!
This Caluba kid is quite the bike rider! He loves to ride his new bike. I can barely keep up with him when he rides! He is so fast!



No comments:
Post a Comment