Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's day is sort of a silly holiday! But I guess I can accept any holiday that consists of flowers, chocolates, candy, and expressing more love to each other!! Valentine's day also means Valentine boxes! And this year we had to make two! What says I love you more than helping your children make their Valentine box?!


 This year Ty chose to make a Pirate ship! He did a great job, with a little help from mom and dad! (It was a family affair this year, we worked on them for FHE!)

Mara made this darling bird house! So cute! She did a great job with her daddy's help! Way proud of Mara Lew!

 Second year in a row for Ty winning an award for his Valentine box! Way to go Ty! The funny thing is that he got the award for "I made it myself" but he did have help on it!

 
This next story is my new all time favorite Valentine's story! Nate came home for lunch on Valentine's day and had a surprise for his lovely wife: flowers and cold cereal! He was so excited because not only was it on sale, but it was my favorite kind of cereal, or so he thought! Actually he was a little confused, my favorite kind is craclin' oat bran, but that's ok I will learn to like this kind  too! The funny thing was, he bought 14 boxes of it! He told the cashier at the store "this is my wife's favorite, I scored big time!" Oh he scored big all right! That was the funniest thing ever! I still laugh out loud to myself every time I think of the 14 boxes of 'my favorite kind of cereal'! I know my husband loves me! I love him too! I am grateful for my four darling children! It was fun to give them little Valentine surprises and tell them how much I love them! I tell them every night when I tuck them into bed: "I love you to the moon and back!" I love my family from infinity plus one!

No comments: