Carder is growing so quickly! He is such a happy easy going little guy, or as Caleb says "Widdle-duy"!! We are so excited and in love with this baby and glad Carder is in our family!
Carder had another great check up! He is perfect in every way!! He was so cute with the doctor, he just cooed, and laughed, and smiled and giggled the entire checkup! He just made the doctor's day!
Although Carder might look like he has some chubs on him he is only 15 lbs 14 oz and is in the 69% for weight! No fat kids around here!! He is 26 inches long and is in the 83% for height. I am so grateful for a healthy baby!!
Although Carder might look like he has some chubs on him he is only 15 lbs 14 oz and is in the 69% for weight! No fat kids around here!! He is 26 inches long and is in the 83% for height. I am so grateful for a healthy baby!!
Carder loves to smile and laugh. He sure makes my little heart melt!
Carder doesn't have too many tricks yet, which is good, I don't want my baby growing up so fast! He is practicing rolling over and is close but hasn't quite mastered it!
Carder also started putting his binki in his mouth by himself! Still needs a little practice!
Carder enjoys his johnny-jump-up, but I think his siblings love him in it more than he likes being in it!! They are always asking to put him in it!
I just love hearing these giggles!!

No comments:
Post a Comment