Wednesday, November 14, 2012

3 months old!

Who is 3 months old, 15 lbs of pure love and joy, has a smile to melt your heart with a dimple on one sside, loves to laugh and giggle, makes the cutest cooing and gooing sounds, and is our handsome 'little guy?'

CARDER that's who!!!

What a happy baby boy Carder is!

In the past posts I've compared the three boys pictures, but what about Mara?! This time I've only put pictures of baby Mara! Yes Carder looks like himself! But I do see a strong resemblance with Mara and Carder!!

  This is cute Mara at 3 months! How did she grow so fast?

So which baby is who?! Ok, you can probably tell! The top photo is Carder and the bottom picture is Mara! They don't look identical but you definitely can tell these two babies are siblings!!

 
 Okay...two more pictures I had to share!! My four kiddos in the bath! The top picture is of Ty & Mara and the bottom picture is Caleb & Carder! All my kids have loved the bath!

....speaking of loving bath time!!  Looks like there are too many bubbles, but oh boy were they having a good time!

No comments: