Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Little brother!!

Oh how we love this baby brother of ours! Carder is such a sweet and special little boy! How blessed we feel to have him in our family! Here are a few random pictures of Carder taken over the past couple weeks. He is already 7 weeks! How/why does time go by so quick?!

Everyone often tells me Carder is like a little old man!! I'm not quite sure what to think about that!!

 Caleb and I were playing blocks one day and it gave me an idea....!! Cute little Carder!

Mara absolutely loves having a baby brother! She is a great big sister! She loves to hold Carder and read to him. He loves to hear her voice!
 
 Carder and Mara are going to have a special relationship!

I just know this kid gains a pound a week and changes everyday! He is getting too big too fast!

Carder is the best little brother! We just adore him and love him so much!

No comments: