If there is one thing I want for my children it's the opportunity to try new things. For example I want them to try new talents, sports, hobbies, and I want them most importantly to find something that they are not only great at, but something they love! For me I tried many things as a kid, ceramics, dancing, sports, you name it I tried it and decided basketball was my love! As for my kids Ty has decided soccer is his thing! But with a little persuasion he decided he could at least try flag football this fall and next spring he's looking forward to playing soccer again!
Ty is a great little player! He made one touchdown in his game and was pretty dang proud of himself! It was awesome.
I can hardly wait to see this kid on the field! He tries sneaking out on the field (as if I can't see him) and tries playing with the big kids! Soon...oh so soon he will be big enough to play!
It's days like this I just love fall! Perfect weather! Beautiful autumn nights....not too excited about tonight's game with pouring rain!
Miss Mara decided she wants to be a dancer! And boy is she a great dancer! We signed her up for a multi-dance class. It's twice a week and they learn ballet, hip-hop, jazz, and modern. It's perfect for Mara!
Watching little boys play football is fun...but watching little girls dance is just too cute! I love it!







1 comment:
Like you, I would rather have you try many different things and be good in most of them. I'm glad you so loved basketball, but you were a super soccer goalie on an all boys team. Everyone praised your name and respected you.
I'm glad that Ty likes soccer. He plays well and will be a good leader.
So happy that Mara is taking dance. I wish that I would have, because it is so helpful for coordination and good exercise.
Did you tell me that you are teaching Mara to play the piano.
I would like all children to learn that instrument. You and Nate, Blake, Scott, and Glen have a needed and good way to serve at church. Lorisa is now teaching piano. I am proud of all of you.
Post a Comment